This weeks 'Friday Five' has a Spanish theme as I am off on holiday tomorrow! I cannot wait to chill out, eat lots of yummy food and go for runs on the beach with my boyfriend. But first I really must finish packing....
1) Let us start with a gorgeous Gazpacho from Barefoot Contessa So perfect for a summertime lunch
2) Ok so technically pizza is not Spanish but this Romesco Pizza With Caramelized Onions & Squash from PPK has just enough of a Spanish influence to be included
3) Traditional, classic and pretty simple- Spanish Rice from Manifest Vegan
4) This would not be a Spanish theme if we didn't throw in some tapas! Vegangela has some great Vegan Tapas Ideas
5) This Spanish Lentil and Mushroom Stew from Fresh and Foodie is healthy and will be great at any time of the year
Let me know if you try any of these recipes!