Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friday Five

Here is a selection of my fave recipes from various blogs. I hope they inspire you this weekend!

1) I am always looking to jazz up my lunch salads and these Nearly Raw Layered Veggie Bowls look so fresh and yummy.


2) Apparently it is going to rain on Sunday so I am planning on getting all my errands done early in the morning so I can make the  Best Ever Vegan Mac & Cheese and watch E! all afternoon! This will be my first attempt at making this so I hope it goes well.


3) Ok so I confess that I will not be making this at the weekend and yes Christmas is pretty far away but this Truffled Mushroom and Chesnut Wellington needs to be printed out ready for December!


4) I always stick to green smoothies for breakfast during the week so these Breakfast Quinoa Muffin Clusters really are a weekend treat (and guilt free!)


5) Last, but by no means least....a naughty weekend treat. Peanut Butter Blondies....come on we deserve it! 

 What are you cooking this weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all these links, I'm partcularly excited about the mushroom wellington, I was thinking of doing a giant portobello one for xmas this year. And quinoa muffins sound divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. Christmas will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete