Saturday, August 20, 2011

Current Obsession

One of my hobbies is to look into other peoples fridges when I go into their homes. I know it is weird and slightly passing boundaries but I just cannot help myself! I am not even hungry most of the time, I just like having a peek to see what is going on in there.

So as you can imagine, I was so excited to stumble upon this feature on the Well and Good NYC website. Refrigerator Look Book gives us a sneak peek into the the eating habits of a variety of different people and it is so interesting and totally addictive. You can also pick up some really useful and super healthy tips.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Do you find joy in peeking into peoples fridges?!



1 comment:

  1. I do! Mine hardly ever has any choc or sweet yum things as they usually find their way to my mouth before my cupboard. So I find it really interesting what treats people keep stored away!

    ReplyDelete